illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2015-2018 History of Illyriad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2015-2018 History of Illyriad
    Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 19:34
Hey All,

I'm thinking about doing a history of Illyriad from 2015 to 2018 as its when I've been active and I'll have the Illyriad Times as useful source.

If I were to do this, what would you want to see included in it? Would you be willing to be interviewed on any subjects and are there any useful forum posts you think I should see?

Thanks

-E
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Eros View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 01:19
Have at it Eowan
Small Boy View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Small Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 03:54
I think you ought to dig up all the stuff from Illy times to add content. Ten Kulch would know a lot about their wars with the vCrow and EE.
As for the conflict over the last year, I can offer details of a few key incidents in eCrow and mCrow. Laga and Firebrand remember more stuff than me though.
You could get ex-Ta2in or Sin players to add details of ops too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic